I strongly apologize for my absence. My laptop’s power cord broke down, and I have yet to get my hands on another one.
Mobile Tumblr makes things easier, but doing replies on there isn’t really the best.
If everything goes right, I should have a new one by Tuesday.
; repulsja ;
█ █ ▌╰☆╮ ——
‘ ya haven’t happened t’ see a tall dude with a beanie dashin’ through here, have ya? ‘
( delsin refuses to answer his phone, and the neon conduit wonders if he’s actually gotten himself into some trouble this time. or maybe his phone is just broken again. )
He had been minding his own business on the sidewalk, enjoying the moments in which he didn’t have to do the work some fuck ordered him to do. A lit cigarette in his hands, he craned his head to look at the girl who had addressed him.
… Hm. He got the feeling like he’d seen her before somewhere. TV, perhaps? Whatever.
”Well, t’ be fair, a lot of people were beanies in this city…” Or the drugs made him see double. Or triple. “I need some more info than that.”
repulsja started following you
"You’re gonna take someone’s eye out with those shades, kid."
"You’d be surprised - that’s actually one of the reasons why I got them in the first place. Nobody expects being hit with glasses."
Morning, Sleeping Beauty.~
“Morning, Lyd-… Wait a second.”
What was she doing in his bed? Or was this her bed, and he was the one trespassing her territory? Heart beating faster, pupils dilating, Damien simply stared through the glasses he was always wearing, at the girl he grew up with.
He couldn’t remember what happened. Everything could have happened.
He wasn’t ready for this kind of responsibility.
A slight shade of red creeped up his features, with cold sweat covering his skim. Stammering something vaguely sounding like “B-busy. Sorry. W-work to do.”, he leans out of the bed, actually FALLING out of it, before he crawls to and out of the door, only in his boxers.
LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Damien Sila
- Eye Color: Crimson, some people say the color of blood
- Hair Style/Color: Short cut blonde, usually combed back and spiked at the back.
- Height: 5’9”
- Clothing Style: He doesn’t care much about clothing, so he simply wears what he feels comfortable in. Shirts and hoodies, jeans. Boots.
- Best Physical Feature: His eyes
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your Fears: Losing the ones he cares about, being stripped of his powers, death
- Your Guilty Pleasure: Throwing cans at people, vandalism in general
- Your Biggest Pet Peeve: Being treated like he’s worth less than the next person
- Your Ambition for the Future: Trying to get enough money to move out of Seattle, ensure that his friend Lydia is safe
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your First Thoughts Waking Up: Here we go again…
- What You Think About the Most: How do I put an end to all this misery?
- What You Think About Before Bed: I need to get away from all of this
You Think Your Best Quality Is: Persistence
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or Group Dates: Single
- To be Loved or Respected: Respected
- Beauty or Brains: Brains
- Dogs or Cats: Dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Yes
- Believe in Yourself: Yes
- Believe in Love: Yes
- Want Someone: Yes
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on Stage: Never
- Done Drugs: Yes
- Changed Who You Were to Fit In: No
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite Color: White. Black as a contrast
- Favorite Animal: Wolves
- Favorite Movie: Inception
- Favorite Game: Borderlands
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day Your Next Birthday Will Be: October 11th
- How Old Will You Be: 23
- Age You Lost Your Virginity: 17
- Does Age Matter: Depends on the gap
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best Personality: Free-spirited, thoughtful, someone he can do stuff, but also simply relax with
- Best Eye Color: Doesn’t matter
- Best Hair Color: Doesn’t matter
- Best thing to do With a Partner: Smoke, drink, play games
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: the silence.
- I feel: as if I’m not doing enough.
- I hide: so that I survive.
- I miss: the peaceful days.
- I wish: I could kill my father. Again.
//Or that one One Piece character whose name is now slipping my mind…
[Hmm… The only one that comes to mind would be Franky, the Cyborg. Are you talking about that one?]